Update 1.3 (LÖVR support & more)
I've been messing around with LÖVR for the past few days, so I figured I'd update loveman to add support for it as well as do some other maintenance work to it!
- Added support for LÖVR projects, making VR development a breeze!
- Slightly redesigned the UI to be a little bit more modern. Yay, we're in the future!
- Moonscript is now included with Loveman, so you don't have to manually enter the path to Moonscript anymore.
- Since LÖVE has fully switched over to Github, the release building dialog now downloads LÖVE binaries from Github instead of Bitbucket.
- Loveman is now open source! You can find the source code on Github.
Loveman 220.127.116.11 538 kB
May 11, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.