I'm having the same problem, 2.01 is not showing in my daw (ableton） but version 2.00 works fine, tried installing the c++ but it didn't work :(
Misstortion 2.01.0 out now!
The day has come, another update for Misstortion! There's some new features, and also some important fixes. Enjoy!
- Added the ability to make the resonance negative.
- Added an option to make the clip filter a pre-distortion filter.
- Added an option to always clip the output signal at 0 dB, regardless of the mix knob.
- Updated colors of filter knobs to show that the mode knobs are relational.
- Updated appearance to be a bit more modern.
- Fixed plugin not working on MacOS 10.10.
- Fixed invalid bundle identifier on MacOS VST3.
Get Misstortion 2
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Version 2.01.0 is not working for me, but version 2.00.0 does. I'm using FL studio 20.6.2 64bit.
Misstortion isnt recognized in my vst3 folder by reaper. real shame. was looking forward to using it
The 2.01.0 update does not show up in the vst3 folder, unlike the older versions. Anything im doing wrong here?