Where is the link for update please ?
Nimble Kick update 1.0.3
Nimble Kick 1.0.3 is out now, featuring a couple new features and a lot of bugfixes. Thanks for all the bugreports and feature suggestions! More updates are coming soon.
- Added the ability to solo-distort the punch (as well as the tail).
- Added option to limit the length of samples that will be pitched. (Default is 2 seconds, this can be changed in the settings.)
- Added notarization to MacOS build.
- Fixed compatibility with some older MacOS versions. (For example, 10.10)
- Fixed inconsistent looping when pitching up with resampling algorithm.
- Fixed inconsistent results when using Pogo on a sample that has a trimmed start.
- Fixed short freezing when opening the UI.
- Fixed currently playing note stops playing when opening the UI.
- Fixed crash when playing notes while pitching process isn't fully finished yet.
- Fixed crash when loading a project that's missing the sample on disk which also used sample trimming.
- Fixed crash and sound artefacts when setting punch seperation past the end of the original sample.
If you have any suggestions or bugreports, make sure you post them on the community forum!
Get Nimble Kick
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I have a problem with using Nimble Kick in Cubase.
It says that it doesnt recognize if the software contains malware. and it needs to be updated.
"contact the developer for more information".