A downloadable plugin for Windows and macOS
From the developer of Misstortion comes Nimble Kick, a kick sampler. Mainly used for pitching hardstyle kicks, it features several great pitching algorithms specifically suited & tweaked for this purpose.
Some of the main features include:
- Drag and drop a sample into the plugin and start playing notes directly with midi!
- Punch and tail separation - an option to only pitch the tail or to pitch the whole sample.
- Four different pitching algorithms to choose from. *
- Midi note velocity controlling the note output volume.
- Dynamic pitch bending of the kick tail.
- An option for either monophonic or polyphonic output.
- An ADSR envelope for notes.
- Sample trimming and normalizing.
- Option to make the punch mono.
- Brickwall limiter.
- Distortion section with an option to only distort the tail of the kick.
- Kick FX section for quick distortion effects.
- Post-processing filter section with shelves and peak.
Note: Nimble Kick is only available as a VST3 plugin, as well as an AU version on Mac. There is no VST2 version of the plugin, read about why here. On Mac, the plugin is only available on 64 bit hosts.
* The algorithms available are a commercially licensed version of SoundTouch (stereo, 2 variation presets), ZTX LE Time Stretch/Pitch Shift technology licensed from Zynaptiq GmbH, http://www.zynaptiq.com/ztx © Zynaptiq GmbH (mono), and basic resampling (stereo).
In order to download this plugin you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Nimble Kick update 1.0.3Feb 22, 2020
- Nimble Kick now has pogo, looping, solo, and more!Oct 12, 2019
- First update!Sep 26, 2019